In our optician’s laboratories we create corrective glasses for children, adolescents and adults under the supervision of lens-optics masters. It is here where, using state-of-the-art machines, lenses and prescription glasses or sunglasses frames are forged into ready-to-wear:
- Single-vision prescription glasses for everyday use,
- prescription glasses for computer use,
- progressive prescription glasses,
- prescription glasses for reading,
- prescription sunglasses,
All lenses used in our glasses are made by Hoya or other leading producers.
- prescription glasses frames
- contact lenses, contact-lens care solutions and rinse eye drops.
- glasses accessories: cases, lens-cleaning solutions and cloths, and lanyards.
In our surgeries ophthalmologists and optometrists carry out eye tests for children, adolescents and adults.
- eye tests to select the appropriate glasses,
- eye tests to select the appropriate contact lenses,
- learning how to put in, take out and care for contact lenses,
All applied contact lenses are manufactured by leading producers, such as CooperVision, Johnson&Johnson and Bausch + Lomb.
Our stores employ a team of experienced counsellors, who will listen to you and make sure that each pair of glasses is appropriate for your individual needs. Our assistants use cutting-edge technologies that make it possible to determine all the parameters necessary to make glasses.
- Utilising the visuReal® system, which is an advanced video-centring system that facilitates precise measurements for lens fitting in corrective glasses frames.
- Available catalogues with the largest collections of frames and sunglasses.
- Adjusting glasses to customer’s needs, taking into account current fashion trends, face shape and wearing comfort.
- Matching high-quality lenses to frames and vision defects based on a prescription issued by a specialist.
Service and repair
We only service glasses that were made in our optician‘s stores.
- flex (spring-hinge) repair in prescription glasses
- nose-pad repair
- earpiece replacement
- cleaning using an ultrasound cleaner